Legend of Zelda Commercial Legend of Zelda Commercial

i like how it just loops over and over

the iconic "royalty free!!!" graphic really works, i like how they just throw the game at the console. and then it flips closed haha, there's actually some really funny gags here.

You Are - Poetry in Motion You Are - Poetry in Motion

what it lacks in art, it makes up for in poetry. it's not often you see much poetry here, and it can be difficult to share your feelings and just put them out there. thanks for sharing!

DrakeFannings responds:

I'm glad you understand it and look at it like that. Indeed it lacks art, I'm not a great 2D animator, that's a fact, but it makes me feel good to hear you know how it is to illustrate something in words, poetry in this case. Thank you very much for your post and for watching!

I'll Find You - A Fairy Tail inspired 3D Animation I'll Find You - A Fairy Tail inspired 3D Animation

a charming, eccentric short worthy of any showcase

DrakeFannings responds:

Very glad to hear that, thank you!

Pig Run Pig Run

disturbingly laggy for such a simple game....I am unable to review as a result.

Pimp Clicker v.0.2 Pimp Clicker v.0.2

Reported.

boombanhoe responds:

???

Half-Life 2 Headcrab - Colonel Sanders??? Half-Life 2 Headcrab - Colonel Sanders???

After 24 hours without sleep, I DEFINITELY know what I'm doing, and it's going to bed after this er.....um....well. Yeah. Please Lord, don't let me dream of HL2 face-eaters and KFC.

B V Z Z K I L L B V Z Z K I L L

y'know this would sample awesomely, but as it is it's quite....uhhh....well it definitely reminds me of staying up all night...

midimachine responds:

sample away big boy :>

Fizzle Shnit Fizzle Shnit

def sounds like you had a lot of fun with this one, but it got really repetitive, i would think this would be kickass trimmed down into a loop.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

this one really gets one rolling.

Ayano Aishi Ayano Aishi

pretty fresh, thank you for sharing about Yandere Sim!

How Little How Little

amazing! stirring description of a an awesome illustration. it's whimsical but still somehow deadly serious

Hima Trunks 2017 Hima Trunks 2017

i really like the color shading!!!

mega2416 responds: